Our mission is to enable students to enter the global society with the knowledge, skills, habits, and attitudes required to be contributing citizens.
Washburn School District Academic Achievement Goals:
Developed at the District Leadership Retreat on August 16, 2013, by the District Leadership Team.
· All students will achieve at or above grade level in Math and Reading or meet all of their annual goals in their Individual Education Plan (IEP).
· WSD will increase student achievement and close the achievement gap in all areas.
· WSD will graduate 100 percent of our students.
· WSD will embrace the “green and healthy school model” and incorporate it into our school, curriculum, and culture.
· WSD will review and update our curriculum to meet and exceed expectations mandated by the state while embracing our unique culture and history of Washburn.
· WSD will design interventions during and after school for students who have not demonstrated learning as shown by the data.
· WSD will design and provide additional learning opportunities for students who have demonstrated learning as shown by the data to deepen their understanding.
Washburn Public School Board Members:
Christina Sauer - Board President ~ email@example.com
Mark Sneed - Vice President ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Avol - Clerk ~ email@example.com
Colleen Geisen- Treasurer ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Roxanne Shuga- BoardMember ~ email@example.com
To mail all the school board members use firstname.lastname@example.org